THE Hype fun Day
It was a HOT SUNNY Saturday morning. I woke up with the sunshine on my face, and Mum and Dad saying “Get up, get up, it is time to go,” I replied “I am, I'm coming.” So I got some clothes to go for a shower. Dad calls again “Come on, I am going to be late.”
Our family were going to the Whanau Fun Day in town.
First, I told Enid to hurry up, we both grabbed our shoes, and we quickly jumped into the van.
Coming up to Lindvart Park was the moment my eyes opened. BOOM I saw the bouncy castles, water slides and much much more. Oh! I knew which ones I was going on when I get there. Enid and I just looked at each other and we both knew what we were going to do. The whole field was packed with exciting rides, I couldn’t wait to see what else was there.
The day started with the music playing at the far end of the park. Most of the whanau were there to enjoy the day.
Mum and Dad sat down at the stage where the talent quest was.
My sister and I went on the rides, and meet some of our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.