WALT: analyse my writing using the rubrics to assess and score my writing
SUCCESS CRITERIA:
I know I will be successful when I can
- Know what level I will use
- identify the different elements and show what they are in my writing by highlighting these examples
- comment on what I have achieved
- comment on my next learning
- IndicatorsMy Writing - Cross Country….My thoughtsIdeasStanding at the start line, as I can slowly hear Whaea Rosina voice raise (ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GO!) BANG goes the woods, as I slowly got started on my first lap My heart pounded … my mind is telling me to keep on running I slowly get a little stitch as I run up the steep gravel road … yay! Woohoo! first mark as I rush down the long high hill sprinting sprinting towards Whaea Meri, I saw a mud puddle but when I saw who was left I thought I’m just going to run as hard as I can. So then I jogged and waited till the opportune moment to sprint.At that point (in time) I was finally down to my second lap my legs we’re like an jar of jelly just running and falling out of the jar each step I take step by step I was so hot and my face looked like a red rose bush, backup and down the hill, however well I'm back into that dirty water and as i’m running through it meanwhile, I can slowly feel the mup flicking up against my backside.
Last lap… A few more bends around the corner, up the hill, and then down the rocky track again.Then at the final length I sprinted as hard as I could. Gerry and I were neck and neck nearly the whole race.About time i’m finished I just wanted to go and have a huge drink and sit down. Yes i’m finished.I have include some ideas, they are complex and elabarated uponStructure and LanguageMy structural features and language features are appropriate to the purpose of my writing, controlled and effectiveOrganisationMy paragraphs support the development of the text. My linking words are present and appropriateVocabularySentence StructureMy sentences are controlled and show variety in structure, length and type. My sentences express precise meaning.PunctuationI have used explanations marks to show suprise andused …. To show my thoughs not in wordsSpelling
List 3 things that you think you did well in this text. (not punctuation or capital letters or spelling)
|
|
2. I have also orginise my writing stuture so that my writing flows
|
3. I have include some ideas, they are complex and elabarated upon
|
What do you need to work on to improve your writing?
|
Vocabulary -
I need to use words that are about the topic to show the level of writing at Rubrics 6 I need to be at.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.